The most thoughtful gifts are the ones that are handmade and come straight from the heart. Homemade gifts seem to becoming more and more rare these days, but with a Thermomix this shouldn’t be so! Below are some edible gift suggestions from the alyce alexandra recipes.
- Beetroot Relish (Quick Fix: Every Occasion) – preserve in mason jars as you would fruit jam, then there is no need to refrigerate!
- Granola (Quick Fix in the Thermomix) – wait until completely cooled and store in airtight jars or canisters.
- Spiced Apple and Pear Paste (Quick Fix: Every Occasion) – refrigerate until set, cut into rectangles and wrap in baking paper, securing tightly with twine or ribbon.
- Chocolate Brownies (Quick Fix: Every Occasion) – layer in a gift box in between sheets of baking paper.
- Onion Jam (Quick Fix in the Thermomix) – preserve in Mason jars.
- Caramel Popcorn (Quick Fix: Every Occasion) – once completely cool place in cellophane bags and secure with twine or ribbon.
- Spicy Nut Mix (Miniseries: Low Carb) – once cooled store in jars or cellophane bags. Great for anyone avoiding sugar, carbs or gluten.
- Peach and Passionfruit Jam (Quick Fix: Every Occasion) – perfect now summer fruits are becoming available, preserve in mason jars.
- Fruit Mince Tarts (Quick Fix: Every Occasion) – how could we forgot the Christmas classic, place in a gift box in between layers of baking paper.