White Chocolate Mousse Logs
A decadent dessert that is incredibly easy to whip up in advance for easy entertaining. Serve with plenty of fresh berries to cut through the richness.
1 tbsp gelatin
120g white chocolate, roughly chopped
Fresh berries, to serve
- Place 100g milk and gelatine in a cup or bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place chocolate in TM bowl, grate for 5 seconds, speed 8.
- Add remaining 100g milk in TM bowl, cook for 3 minutes, 70°C, speed 3, or until 70°C reached.
- Add gelatine mixture, mix for 30 seconds, 70°C, speed 3.
- Add cream, mix for 10 seconds, speed 3. Divide mixture between 6 silicone bar moulds and refridgerate for a minimum 4 hours.
Place mould in a shallow bath of 37°C water for around 2 minutes, or until the logs loosen from the sides of the mould (test by pulling sides of moulds - the logs should maintain their exact shape and provide no resistance). Once loosened, turn out logs and serve piled high with fresh berries or edible rose petals (pictured).
Silicone bar moulds can be found at www.theTMshop.com.au