The alyce alexandra cooking school is a state-of-the-art kitchen space, and is the ideal venue for your next event, no matter what the occasion. Located just south of the city and close to public transport, our brand new venue combines an open-plan and luxuriously spacious feel with the latest appliances and technology, making it both a welcoming and impressive locale for parties, seminars, demos or classes.
The venue provides ample space for 40 people, and affords you the full use of kitchen facilities, a separate wash room for dishes, a dedicated assistant for the duration of your hire(1), as well as the option of having the alyce alexandra cooking school managing bookings and administration, so that you don’t have to(2).
The alyce alexandra cooking school is the perfect location for just about any event you can think of, from celebrations to private cooking classes, book or product launches, and even film and photo-shoots(3)(4). We can fully cater your event for you with delicious alyce alexandra food, and provide you with extra assistance and wait staff (at an extra cost). Hold your next function at the alyce alexandra cooking school to ensure it’s an exciting, unique and memorable one. To find out more about our cooking school, discuss availability, or to obtain a venue hire application form, please email email@example.com.
The alyce alexandra cooking school is an enticing space with large windows and ample natural light. The dining area can comfortably seat 30 for a relaxed and elegant dining experience.
The kitchen is fully-fitted with up-to-date technology and the latest innovations in appliances, which are both modern, functional and a pleasure to use. The kitchen includes:
Venue hire is $220 per hour (incl. GST)(5)(6) and we don’t charge any extra for weekends or late nights — just contact us to discuss availability.
(1) The dedicated assistant is at no extra charge and is there to help acquaint you with the kitchen and its facilities, assist with dishes, and to help you ensure the kitchen in its original condition at the end of your event.
(2) An extra $10 fee per guest applies to have the alyce alexandra team manage the event administration. This includes: managing bookings, managing payments (and all associated transaction fees), advertising on the alyce alexandra website, reminder notices and notifications about the event.
(3) The alyce alexandra cooking school is not a commercial kitchen and does not have commercial appliances. Our facilities cannot be used for commercial food production aside from what is consumed on premises.
(4) Commercial filming and photography are permitted, but are subjected to a higher hourly rate. Please contact us for a quote.
(5) Overtime will be charged at $250 per hour or part thereof. Cleaning of the alyce alexandra kitchen space is ordinarily the responsibility of the hirer, but can be arranged by us for an additional $100, with a minimum of 7 days’ notice prior to the event date.
(6) Contact us regarding discounts for recurring bookings.