Thermomix Seafood Risotto
GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE (OPTION)
Handful fresh parsley
2 garlic cloves, peeled
1 brown onion, peeled and halved
1 long red chilli, halved
40g olive oil
300g Arborio rice
120g white wine
750g fish stock
80g tomato paste
Macadamia oil, for frying
300g calamari rings
300g green prawns, peeled
20g butter (optional)
1 lemon, juice only
- Place parsley in TM bowl, chop for 6 seconds, speed 8. Set aside.
- Place garlic, onion and chilli in TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides.
- Add olive oil, sauté for 5 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
- Add rice, sauté for 2 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
- Add wine, stock and tomato paste, cook for 18 minutes, 100°C, reverse speed 1.5.
- Meanwhile, heat macadamia oil in large fry pan over medium-high heat. Add calamari and prawns, cook for 4 minutes moving frequently, or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Add butter, lemon juice, chopped parsley and seafood; combine using a spatula. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.