Thermomix buckwheat blueberry pancakes
We love these healthy pancakes! The banana and blueberries add natural sweetness, while the buckwheat flour adds nutrients and a nutty flavour. Ellen has excelled herself with yet another vegan recipe. For more of Ellen’s thermie vegan recipes, check out her ebook ‘Hearty Vegan Thermo Cooked’.
+ dairy free
Serves 2, makes 4 pancakes
1 ripe banana, peeled and halved
100g buckwheat flour
50g plain flour
200g non-dairy milk
40g coconut sugar
Pinch fine salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking powder
100g frozen blueberries, plus extra to serve
Coconut oil, for frying
- Place banana in TC bowl, blend for 4 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides.
- Add flours, milk, sugar, salt, vanilla and baking powder, mix for 15 seconds, speed 3. Scrape down sides.
- Add blueberries and mix for 5 seconds, reverse speed 3.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Once pan is hot oil melted, pour out a quarter of the batter. Cook for 2 minutes, or until edges of the pancake have set, then flip and repeat.
- Continue cooking until all batter is used up.
Serve pancake drizzled with maple syrup, extra blueberries and cashew cream.