Thermomix tempeh and potato tacos
This delicious taco recipe is perfect for a Mexican entrée, snack, or for a whole meal itself. Super satisfying, easy to make and full of flavour it wont disappoint!’
+ gluten free option (use gluten-free tacos)
+ dairy free
1 brown onion, peeled and halved
2 cloves garlic, peeled
1 large red capsicum, ends cut off and halved
10g olive oil
1 tsp chilli flakes
2 tsp sweet paprika
1 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp salt flakes
1 tbsp lime juice, plus extra lime wedges to serve
60g vegetable stock
650g red potatoes (about 4 large), chopped into bite-size pieces
300g tempeh, chopped into bite-size pieces
2 packets soft corn tacos, to serve
1 jar jalapenos, to serve
1 avocado, to serve
Salsa, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place onion and garlic into TM bowl, chop for 3 seconds, speed 5.
- Add red capsicum and chop for 2 seconds, speed 4.
- Add oil, spices, salt, lime juice, stock, potatoes and tempeh, mix for 10 seconds, reverse speed 2.
- Lay out on baking tray and cover with foil, bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked and crispy.
Serve with soft corn tacos jalapenos, guacamole and your favourite salsa.