Mackie's Jumbo Tin
Mackie's Jumbo Tin
why we ♥ it:
There’s nothing like homemade bread, and thankfully it’s so easy to make with the help of a Mackies bread tin (and a thermo cooker!). You’ll have the perfect loaf with a crunchy crust and fluffy crumb, no shaping skills required. These are our absolute favourite tins – perfectly non-stick, made in Australia and will last you a lifetime. The 900g tin is our preferred size as it is the most versatile.
• With Mackie’s loaf tins, you will be able to make professional quality bread at home, knowing exactly what is going into it, and with no unnatural additives or preservatives
• This is one seriously authentic baking tin that will give your bread that delicious crust on the outside while cooking it to perfection on the inside
• They’re non-stick, so there’s no need to grease — your loaf will just slide out perfectly, then all you need to do is wipe clean and get onto the next loaf!
• Mackie’s pans are super solid and heavy, and if you treat them will, they will get you through a lifetime of bread making
• Made in Australia - Mackie’s has been providing the highest quality baking products to professional bakers around the country since 1946, and to overseas markets for 20 years. They are the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality bakeware in Australia, and once you see how your bread turns out, there’ll be no questioning why! Mackies undertake rigorous product testing and use only the top suppliers to ensure that you achieve the absolute best results in all your baking adventures.
• 900g jumbo loaf tin
• Dimensions: top inside 295x116mm / base outside 279x106mm / depth 108mm
• Made in Australia
These are professional baking tins, and as such, they may look a little rough around the edges. Please rest assured that this is totally normal, and will not affect the functioning of the product, or the quality of your baking. If you do have any concerns about the integrity of your tin, please contact us at hello@theTMshop.com.au.
Please follow the official Mackie's care instructions to keep your tins in tip-top shape: http://www.alycealexandra.com/thermomix/2015/4/25/care-instructions-for-mackies-tins?rq=mackies